Unlocking financial freedom as a startup founder or employee
How can startup teams unlock the value of their equity pre-exit and how can they access investment opportunities like homeownership earlier? In this event we’ll explore opportunities to release equity early and how to leverage that capital to create more wealth with:
- Rob Lamb, Head of Talent at Square Peg, previously leading talent for other global tech giants such as Apple and Uber, shares the unique perspective of an exit and what that means for founders and employees. Welcome Rob!!
- Matt Allen, Founder of Tractor Ventures and curator of financial alternatives shares his views and expertise on options to access future capital, today. Thanks for making time to be with us this evening Matt.
- James Bowe, Co-founder of OwnHome whose mission is to turn renters into homeowners by overcoming the deposit hurdle - startup founders are welcome!
- Keri Clarke is the Head of Parnerships of Ownhome and passionate about bringing people together through partnership to generate value for all stakeholders. Experienced in developing strategic partnerships within the international education sector to drive growth, she will be hosting this amazing panel.
- Jason Atkins, Founder of Cake Equity - Man behind the machine that delivers ESOP allocation, capital raising and all things equity admin, Cake!
Unlock YOUR financial freedom as a startup founder or employee NOW!